Friday, December 31, 2010

2010-See YA!

2010! WOW! I can not believe you are 1 hour from being over!!! You have rocked! And make me hopeful for 2011!

January: Created a list of Goals for the Year (more on that tomorrow), posted 100th post 2times =), Started a new couples bible study group, Uncle Charles went to live with Jesus

February: Shared testimony, Got the Flu, Madyson had her first play date without mommy, redid the bathroom!

March: Aubrie's Birthday, Alot of "about me's"

April: Madyson and I went to California!, wrote the Joys of Being Southern, had A LOT of Madyson moments!

May: Read Shelia Walsh's God Has A Dream For Your Life, Madyson had her first Dance Recital, Went Camping!

June: Took Madyson to our High School Show Choir's performance of Wicked/Wizard of Oz, Vacation Bible School blew me out of the water, Todd got a promotion.

July: My biggest post to date: debuting my childhood best friend Brian on Show Us Your Life, took family trip to Disney to celebrate mine & madyson's birthday, took a girls trip to the beach!

August: Todd and I went to Chicago!

September: Field Trips, wrote a letter to Mattel, designed my first blog background. started women's bible study-rocked my world!

October: Jumpstart giveaway!, Todd had knee surgery!

Novemember: We announced the feeling of being called to adoption! Something we are thrilled about and cannot wait to tell you more (but we have too!) , showed grace and love to a stranger, told you about our UGLY kitchen, and our adorable shutterfly gift card!

December: Christmas, Chris Tomlin, Christmas! Oh! And we became www.thebroadusbunch.com =)

So what did I think of 2010! It went by really fast! 2011 is going to be a blast! Things to look forward too:
January: sharing the results of last years goals and the 2011 edition. Revival at church
February: LOVE DAY 2011+Kitchen Remodel (hopefully**)
March: Aubrie Kate turns 3
April: Easter
May: My grandmother turns 85!
June: Vacation Bible Schools
July: My cousin Kristie gets married in Seattle!!! Madyson turns 5!
August: Todd and I celebrate 6 years of marriage! Madyson starts kindergarten (O.M.G!)
September: PTO & Public Schools become a reality in our life
November: Todd's Birthday, Black Friday 2011!
December: Snow Sking for Christmas!

add in adoption process, big house changes, and a few bumps and highs! I can NOT wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat