Sunday, December 19, 2010

The hated elves are back

UPDATE: I THREATENED THE ELVES WITH A WEAPON AND NO LIE----THEY WERE FOUND IN MY MIXING BOWL CABINET...ON A SHELF THAT I AM TOO SHORT TO REACH. GRRRRR


Last year---this was me

Tonight-I sit here with TEARS in my eyes. The hated elves are back and this time they have 2 VERY valuable things...my wedding ring & engagement ring. I am seriously destroying my house trying to find them--and they are NO WHERE to be found. I normally don't ask for prayers like this-but I am sure you all understand. PLEASE pray for me to remember where I had them (or for the hated elves to return them asap!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah...I'm so sorry! I have had that happen to me before and I know it doesn't feel good at all. I'm sure they will turn up! I have learned that in my frustration, tears and being so upset, I can't focus straight. Just breathe, count to ten, pray and start fresh tomorrow. I will say a prayer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying, Sarah...I woudl be so upset too! Hoping both rings show up very soon...or the elves just give them back nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat