Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Make A Ball: Review

A few months ago I was contacted to do a review for the online company Make-a-ball. Tim (my rep) and myself spent a few days via email designing "the perfect fathers day gift".

Daddy Broadus is in the process of finally getting his "Man Cave" finished. (this also double duties as my office 6 hours a day so its not to frat boy :) Iin his cave, he has a collection of autographed footballs from Brett Farve, Peyton Manning, some coach that's suppose to be cool...he has been looking for another ball to fill the empty shelf in his Man Cave. When I shared this with Tim, we decided to do a Todd Broadus Ball. You heard me right!

Todd played football in high school and in college (anytime you are over, he will be happy to relive his football days by making you watch VHS tapes of it...) He has his high school jersey framed (over my desk) and I knew he would be tickled if this football came out like I hoped.

Well the other day, the box arrived and inside was this beauty.


I let Todd open the box and told him it was an early Father's Day gift. He was so excited. This is my favorite picture of Todd (pre-Sarah) it shows his love for the Lord and football, what a true Southern Boy!

The quality of this ball is extremely well done. I am not only impressed, I am trying to decide who else should get one! I believe this would be a great gift for a graduating senior, a first time T-baller, a state champion...or even a dad who adores his "glory days" I can see this being a great award for teams instead of a common trophy (online they even have a multi-ball discount!)

Our experience with Make-A-Ball has been outstanding. If you are looking for a unique gift to get that sports lover in your family, I highly suggest using Make-A-Ball.

Broadus Bunch readers get a special discount

 (THANKS MAKE-A-BALL!!)

use code MAB.20.REF for 20% off your order!





**Disclaimer. The review above is an honest review about a real company. No money was exchanged for the reveiw. A product was designed and sent to us and we tested, discussed, and reviewed it wih our own minds. **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat