Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Schedule.

This is our first week of "Summer Vacation". I repeatedly play the theme song to Phineas and Ferb over and over in my head!

I am busy working this week on a schedule for us to have over the summer. With 3 kids (my 2 girls and my "is almost like my own" boy) I don't want to "boreds" to take over.

So I am busy trying different things to see what will be best!

Gav, is at baseball camp til 12 this week so I have the next few days to figure out what is going to work best for us!

I know we will have bible time and school time each day. Gav & madyson are both in AR at school and I want to make sure they make progress over the summer. Aubrie Kate will be working on 4k stuff over the summer.

Other than that I am busy Pintresting Ideas!


If you are a stay at home mom and have some suggestions I would love to hear!!! (Leave them below!)


Also! I am closing out a Thirty-One party on May 31st! Stop by and shop and stock up on great summer essentials! This month's special is spend $31 and get the All-In-One Organizer for $5!!!


Over on our Disney Blog, I talked about how we use Thirty-One to travel to Disney in today's VLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat