Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whoo hoo Wednesday!

OH! The Stomach Bug. Let me just tell you. Not fun! I am on the mend. Toast is the only thing I can keep down. Lucky, Pinterest keeps me entertained!

Other than the bug...Madyson is wrapping up her last few days at school! They have "themed" days this week. Today is Sunglasses and Popsicle day!
She found this outfit in our "save for baby #3" pile. Its a 3t. BUT it had popsicles on it...so she wanted to wear it! The capris are shorts...but she felt cool! :)

Tomorrow is Spirit day. And I am working on creating her a School Tshirt into something...cuter. Her XS is more like a medium and she has stretched it out over the year. So I am "making it cute..." Hopefully. :/

That's our week so far....Kinda easy! Can't believe this time next week we will have 2 days left in kindergarten :(

1 comment:

  1. The outfit, I must say, IS quite cute! She looks ready for a beach trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat