Thursday, May 3, 2012

Making Friends-SUYL

Welcome!

I am Sarah and welcome to my family's little neck of the blog woods. I am SO thankful you dropped by for Kelly's SUYL "Making Friends" edition.

 If you are a regular here, let me take a second to share that Kelly is doing today's SUYL as adults connecting for new friends. You guys are already in the Broadus friends list, but feel free to read along!

First, a little about me. I am a "later twenties" mom of 2 precious girls!
(See? Told ya!)
 and a #3 that is expected to arrive later this year via Domestic Adoption

I live in Mississippi, I work from home for a social media company as a Sales & Advertising Rep.
I just started this position last month before that I was a Children's Ministry Assistant at our church and before that...well...I did this

worked for our local Zoo! (greatest job EVER!)

I have a deep and serious passion for the following:
My Lord Jesus Christ
My family
Cooking/Food
Repurposing Stuff
and duct tape

Here on the broadusbunch.com We talk about everything from digging through the trash to miscarriages(had one in Dec. just now can say the word)
and Vegan life (I try, I do...) to being a "GRAY" mom

a what?

a gray mom. I don't believe parenting has to be white or black. I believe in the "gray tones" That there is always a happy medium between the extremes.


My husband and I have been married for almost 7 years. We are HUGE, HUGE Disney fans.
we are going on our 3rd trip in 4 years this summer with our best friends!!

I can't spell, have no idea the proper way to use a comma, and sometimes just write because I have alot on my mind, and sometimes I just post funny youtube videos to help you through the day.

Whatever your reason for stopping in, I am glad you did!
We didn't even scratch the surface so
Stick around, there is always something stirring here at the Broadus Bunch!


10 comments:

  1. Nice to connect via Kelly! I'm also in MS. I can relate (had a miscarriage 2 years ago this month and it took me almost a year to talk about it, only when I got pg again). Nice to stalk some new blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via Kelly's Korner. I'm from South MS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Mississippi and also have adopted domestically! And it was the greatest thing we have ever done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. Also in central MS. www.ssippiscoop.blogspot.com Can't wait to read up on your blog. I have 3 girls, a 3 year old and 9 month old VERY unexpected twins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here via Kelly's Korner... My husband and I live in Madison,MS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner! I'm loving finding more MS bloggers...I'm a nurse in Oxford, MS! Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful girls!I'm a new follower from Kelly's corner. Feel free to follow me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to "meet" you! You have a beautiful family!

    I'm from Brandon, but now live in Hattiesburg with my husband and 2 year old little girl.

    Your name sounds so familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah...so funny! Just clicked on your link from Kelly's Korner :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat