Monday, May 14, 2012

The Bug in My tummy

I have a bug in my tummy and it is no fun! I have a great blog post for you for later in the week but it involves food, and well....I just don't want to look at the pictures right now.

This past weekend was great. Friday we had a birthday party to go to, Saturday I had breakfast with my mom and girls at Cracker Barrel. Saturday night my girlfriends and I went to eat at a yummy restaurant.

Sunday we spent Mother's Day with Todd's mom!

It was very nice!!

But the bug in my tummy came Sunday night and it is not my friend!


A few things to address:

1) if you live in my small town and you read something on my blog and you would like to know more information, just email me...or facebook me. I will not think you are being nosey. If its here, its open game.  Even if you don't live in the small town...same applies.

2) Madyson has 9 days of school left.

3) Todd's mom is doing better. Her recovery is like watching God heal the blind. simply amazing.

4) Our crazy out of this world life is starting to get back on track, praise the Lord.

5) Its almost time for Disney. Whoop Whoop!

Okay, I am off for more clear liquids and some more BRAT diet. Hope to be back soon with a great post with TONS of pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat