Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday's words: Letter W

W is for

Witness.


How great of a witness are you?
Over the past few months I have been following Lane Ann's Blog. A mother, a wife, a witness.
She has been battling cancer and soon, maybe even tonight, her battle will be over.

I pray for Lane Ann, for Tim, for the kids. 

There is no doubt that she will be in heaven.

This has been one of the hardest blogs to follow. I feel I have come to know this family and I ache for their lost but celebrate with them. Their faith in God has been amazing. The openness of their relationship with the blog world has made death seem beautiful.

They have been such a witness to me on how to have a great Christian marriage and to love someone so deeply. Tonight, I dedicate Wednesday's Words to the Miller family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat