Saturday, April 17, 2010

Date Night

I <3 my husband. He knew how stressed I have been lately and how it is hard to have serious conversations about feelings and such when there are 2 kiddos running around. So last night he arranged for the girls to spend the night at his moms and we went to eat.

Now usually when we go eat it is 1 of 2 places. 1) stix because we love it. 2) Outback because I love their side salads. But last night we went to Biaggi's in Ridgeland,MS. Our friends Jennifer and Joseph go there a lot and talk about how great it is. So we thought we would try it. I signed up for their e-club on Tuesday and we received an email for a free appetizer! (can't pass up a restaurant that offers free things!!)

So we dropped the kids off and went to the restaurant.

Our server was Emily. She was FABULOUS. Todd and I are the worst people to wait on because we have worked in the restaurant business for so long, we always expect great service and are always looking out for things like no refills, not checking on the guest...etc.

Well, Emily surpassed all of our ideas of a perfect server. She was friendly, she was well spoken, she suggested items, explained things, always refilled our tea, cleared dishes...she was perfect.

The food, AMAZING. For the appetizer we had Fried Ravioli. It was perfect.
Then we shared a salad (Emily's suggestion)
I had the porkchop meal. It was too die for. Todd had the chicken parmesan and he ate the entire plate.
For dessert we decided to take a leap and try the White Chocolate Bread Pudding (wayyyy out of our comfort zone) it was DELICIOUS.

So all in all we had a great date night, we had great grown up conversation, it was amazing!

Thanks to grandmama and granddaddy who kept the runts!


1 comment:

  1. I went there last week with my mom. Not a big Italian fan but it was delicious! I had some grilled chicken dish in a FANTSTIC balsamic, honey, mustard sauce with mushrooms and veggies. my mom got the butternut squash ravioli which was REALLY good! I even liked it. The spinach salad was great too. We thought about getting the bread pudding but did...though I LOVE bread pudding! Glad you and Todd got to have a night out to spend with just each other.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat