Thursday, April 29, 2010

BUY IT FOR YOURSELF OR DIE!

I am that person at Christmas when you ask them what they want, says "nothing". I am not a wanting type person. I figure if I want it bad enough I would buy it for myself. But the problem is I am pretty skimpy when it comes to buying stuff for myself for fun. So I started thinking,
 "What if I was held at gun point and handed
 5,000 and had to spend it on myself or die what would I buy?" I couldn't give it away, I couldn't buy anything for my girls and I couldn't pay bills. I HAD to spend it on stuff for me.

Believe it or not this is really hard for me. I started this post on Tuesday and now it is Thursday....I literally could NOT look for myself. Dang those rotten precious kids!

so here i go....my list!
1) University Pink Rope Sole Classic TOMS  

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)
2) Cannon Digital Rebel XSi


Apple MacBook Pro MB990LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
3) MacBook Pro 13

7th Heaven: The Eighth Season
4) 7th heaven the complete series on DVD. I use to LOVE this show!

Jimmy Choo tan embossed leather 'Premier' slingbacks
5) Jimmy Choo tan embossed leather "Premier" slingbacks

Do you think I might be obsessed with shoes?

Well 3 days and thats all I got for ya! Sad huh?

So question of the week....If YOU were given $5,000 and could ONLY  spend it on yourself....what would you buy? Would it be easy for you?
,

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it would be hard for me, but I know what I'd get...booty implants. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. I hadn't thought of something like that! I would need some but in another region

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your choices! those toms are really cute. and i used to watch 7th heaven weekly...it was such a good show!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat