Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday's Words: Letter T

Guess what T is for?!?!?!

That's Right.....

TODD

The King of the Broadus Palace, Todd is one amazing man.

He is an amazingly hard worker, provider, and husband. 
He blesses my life each and everyday. Not many people can put up with my 
"It has to be NOW" attitude. That's one of the first things I loved about Todd.
Back before we started dating, I could be short servers on staff, and could call Todd (on his day off) and he would be there in less than 10 minutes. Thats when I knew he loved me. and I really new he loved me when he would be off and I would be working and he would come hang out with me just so I wouldn't be there by myself.

Todd loves Mazzios Salads, Pizza, Cookies, Steak, Potatoes...typical MAN food.

We both love pistachios (which you know is a match made in heaven)

Todd is a silly daddy. He has a hard time being the discipline daddy. Thats okay, I'll do it until we have a boy. 
Our girls adore their daddy. And he does the same. 
Use too, he would come home from work and the first thing he would do was kiss me. Now its a race between the 3 of us to see who can get to Daddy first. Aubrie usually wins because she is short and goes between our legs or around the little spaces we can't fit into.

Some of my favorite quirks about Todd is:
1) How he wears his heart on his sleeve. Its nice to have a husband that gets the emotional side of things.
2)How he can finish my sentences after 1 or 2 words.
3) How he adores his girls
4) His willingness to be the level minded one when I am the emotional one.
5) He knows that when I eat Oreos I don't share my milk, so he just makes two glasses so I won't feel bad for telling him no.


Thank you daddy for being the "T" in our life! We love you!!!



1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet and kind of makes me choke up! You have a gorgeous family!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat