Sunday, April 25, 2010

The weekend~

I have not been to work in 4 days. I must say, I absolutely love my job. but it was nice being able to chill for a bit.


Let me tell you what I have been up to!


Wednesday at work was "appreciation day". Our pastor took the entire staff out for lunch at one of my favorite mexican restaurants. I LOVE the people that I work with. We are all different age ranges (I am the youngest....I am not saying who I think is the oldest ;) ) but we all have one thing in common, serving the Lord in anyway he wants us too. I love having the compatibility of Christian friends. It is so nice to go out and laugh and talk and not have to worry about who is the designated driver.  After lunch, I left to go get Madyson. We had an eye doctor appointment. She underwent a few test (nothing serious) and we found out that 1) her glasses seem to be helping. It is not making her random cross eyes perfect, but they are helping. 2) She cannot see 3D things. 3) She qualifies for the surgery that will fix it. 


Todd and I have opted to let her try a different style lens (one that has a bifocal in it) to see if that helps. We will go back in 8 weeks and we will know from there.


p.s. this is a picture of the books in the exam room. If you look closely you can see the children's bible and other Christian stories. You know you have a great doctor when these are present!




Thursday, I took the day off of work to help my two friends move! That was so much fun! There new house is adorable.


Friday, was my day off! I spent it with my wonderful mother-in-law. We took a trip to Meridian and picked up her new puppy MAX. While we were there we went to "TREASURE HUNT" and I found some cute things!! We also went to a fabric store and I picked out some new fabrics for the girls rooms! I am so excited about my redos I have coming up this month!


Saturday, Todd and I went to the church to help start building our VBS scenes. I am obsessed with details. Luckily, I have an amazingly creative boss that can take my idea and turn them into reality. We had a blast with Joseph, Jennifer and Darlene and got a lot accomplished!


Today was great! We went to church, I got to hang out with my favorite 4 year olds!, then we went to MeMe's house for lunch. I stopped by my new favorite shoe spot and picked up some adorable sandals




  then I came home and began the battle with the Laundry. Right now, I am winning. But Mr. L might be coming back for a take out because I am pooped! During loads, I decided to start rearranging the bedrooms! Todd is at work and the girls are enjoying their toys right now so I had some extra time. It was great! Can't wait to show yall the final products!


Right now I am curled up on the couch with my new cute sandals on my feet. Waiting on my precious husband to come home! happy sunday all! I hope you have an amazing week!





2 comments:

  1. So where is this new favorite shoe spot? I'm in some desperate need of new sandals and can't seem to find anything that I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're never going to believe it...Burke's outlet. I have found 4 pair of adorable sandals.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat