Wednesday, August 31, 2011

tagged by SD...Here is my MEME post.

Sarah Denley tagged me to do this post yesterday and I must say, probably one of the hardest things! After 2 years of blogging...i had forgotten alot of the stuff I have written.
Here are the rules...

1) Blogger is nominated to take part

2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category

– Your most beautiful post

– Your most popular post

– Your most controversial post

– Your most helpful post

– A post whose success surprised you

– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved

– The post that you are most proud of

3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.

4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers

5) And so it goes on!

Here we go:

– Your most beautiful post
The Joys of being Southern

– Your most popular post
Show us your life...single guys. 4, 662 views. 

– Your most controversial post
im not a very controversial writer...I love people and their opinions but if I had to choose one post...I would think it would be about HIM

– Your most helpful post
not sure....probably this one: Junkin and Pickin

– A post whose success surprised you
Dear Mattel  #3 post.

– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
Down the Yellow Brick Road and Over the Rainbow

– The post that you are most proud of
JOY #9

I can't nominate bc majority of my readers are not followers...(ahhummm) so if you do this please leave a comment below that you did this! =)

1 comment:

  1. LOVED reading this. I absolutely love your post about the South and I still find your JOY post so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat