Friday, September 2, 2011

My favorite blogs!

Here is a list of my favorite blogs! (and stay tuned this afternoon I am going to attempt doing the accent vlog)

1) Iheart organizing 
obsessed with this blog! she organizes everything
2) grasping for objectivity...
I love Rachel. I feel like we are long lost friends. I do believe if we ever meet...it will be like picking up where we left off...She is incredibly talented! You will enjoy!
3) the norris family
Amy was dumped in Mississippi from Savannah due to her husband medical career. She is BEYOND talented in every department, witty, and has 2 adorable children. Her daughter will give you a run for you money. You will enjoy your "bevo" as you read their story!

there is also-Ashley, Pam, SD, Allison....my list goes on and on!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great blog ideas! :) I became a follower of your blog! :) Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much! I feel like I know you, too! Maybe one day we can actually meet.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat