Monday, August 8, 2011

i need a baby.

Thats about the sum of my thoughts at the moment.

I am in deep baby depression mode. Our homestudy was put on hold while our kitchen is being destroyed-then rebuilt. A great thing...but making the process longer....all while still holding on to the thought of my oldest girl starting kindergarten this week....and my youngest starting pre-k next week. I have been "pinning" all sorts of nursery ideas for when little one arrives! It is extremely fun planning for the unknown since more than likely we will get a call that says " Your baby (insert girl/boy) has been born and is ready for you to pick them up at the hospital"


Until then I will continue to rub every pregnant persons belly that I see-and offer to babysit strangers babies....just to soak in the thought of having another one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat