Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It was a big day!

Yesterday was a big day in our house for the girls!

First-the drama...
Madyson got in the car after school yesterday and just started bawling. she had gotten a purple face for talking (it goes green (good)...purple (warning)..etc.) It was horrible for her. She cried about how sorry she was she didn't get green and that she won't ever do it again. I couldn't help but snicker! I am surprise she lasted this long without getting one! (she is my child...) after a hug and "your going to make mistakes sometimes and thats okay....as long as we don't let our mistakes become our habits.." talk....she was much better.


Then the excitement....
Ballet started back yesterday! 




And this little cutie was so excited! she has patiently waited 2 years as the "little sister" and now she is a "balareena"

2 comments:

  1. That is the most adorable ballerina ever!!! Oh my goodness precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I loved ballet when I was little. As to Madyson, I would TOTALLY have done that...cried at getting in trouble once.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat