Tuesday, August 16, 2011

preschool & marriage

Aubrie Kate started Preschool today! She has been in daycare and was in a 2 year old program but she is now officially a preschooler. She gets to go on field trips this year and do all sorts of fun things!


she wanted a picture with her "pack" so I handed it to her and she held her sign and smiled so big! I didn't fix her sign bc she did it herself. I really wanted this memory :)
 I am so excited for her to be in preschool! She will also be starting Mission Friends, Ballet and Church Choir this year! Can't believe my baby is big enough for all this!


Yesterday was mine and Todd's anniversary! He finished my pantry! Now I just have to move in...and let me tell you...IT TAKES MY BREATH AWAY! we are suppose to go away for the night this weekend but I am so behind on cleaning and ready to get the kitchen done we might postpone it til next month! I can't believe we have been married for 6 years! It really has gone by fast. I love him more than I did that day and I am so excited to see what we have coming up in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat