Thursday, August 18, 2011

Working on the KITCHEN

Yall- I am so excited! We have been busy busy busy working on the new kitchen. It feels like FINALLY this is coming together!


I am proud to say that the pantry is almost finished! The crown molding and light fixture have to be installed then I will reveal! So many people have asked what it looks like and the best description I can come up with is BOLD. Ill give you a teaser...Its Turquoise, Red, Green, Yellow, Stainless, Chevron, Sparkly. -=)

The kitchen is toned down but still fun! I am excited about organizing everything and having a place for it all! We did opt to go without upper cabinets. 3 reasons 1) I can't reach them...2) The more space you have to store stuff...the more stuff you have and I want it minimal. 3) Our kitchen is tiny and our budget didn't allow for the wall to be removed that we wanted so we had to keep the same floor plan. So I really wanted to keep it open...and plus...the pantry is 8ft by 12ft....so....it has plenty of places for the "extras" =)

Here is a little "BEFORE" picture...todd ripping out the cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat