Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Kindergarten Meet the Teacher!!!

We are so excited at The Broadus House!

Today-we had "kindergarten meet the teacher" day-where we go and see whose class we are in and who is in our class!!


My sweet friend, Darla-text me this morning and said "I wanna tell you who Madyson got" (you can tell she is an early riser-I was still doing makeup at this time!) I told her to go ahead and she said "Lets just say our kids are going to see A LOT of each other!" That was a great way to start the day-to know Madyson and her son, Gavin would be together. They are already like Brother and Sister.

so here we are with our school supplies (nap mat, 6 boxes of crayons, colored pencils, scissors, paper towels, manilla paper, water colors, markers......) can you tell she isn't use to getting up early anymore?


We get to school and find out she has Mrs. Douell and Mrs. Byrd~ We are very excited! Mrs. Douell goes to church with us and Mrs. Byrd is a friend of mine from years past. I know Madyson will have a great year! Also in her class is her friend Holly ( I work with Holly's Mom) and a friend from Pre-school Ian. Thursday is the BIG day -first day!!! More then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat