Monday, August 2, 2010

Time is FLYING by!

I can't believe summer is already over! 2 weeks then we start a new school year! We have the names of the teachers that the girls are going to have next year and I am so excited.

Aubrie Kate is moving up to Mrs. Kim's class. I love Mrs. Kim. Madyson had her as a 2 year old and she learned so much!

Madyson is moving to Mrs. Kendall's class. We are so excited to have Mrs. Kendall! She is a new teacher this year, a very godly woman, young, and very energetic! Which is what Madyson needs! Sadly, all our little friends we have made over the past few years are all in different rooms (except 2..1 girl and our "boyfriend") We are defiantly going to miss being with them! But I know that God is in control and this is just a taste of what Big School will be like next year with over 300 kiddos!

Also on the agenda this week is Soccer registration (it actually started weeks ago but I prefer to register all at the same time) and Ballet Registration. We are already registered for ballet but we have to go and get fitted for our new leotards and stuff~

And who can forget one of the biggest changes this week! Yesterday my sweet Zebras (sunday school class) graduated up to Flamingos. So next week Todd and I start teaching a new class. We prayed about it alot. He loves older kiddos, I love the babies. Where would God put us? After much prayer, I felt that God wanted me to teach Aubrie Kate's class. So, I told Todd. Who also felt that was the same. But he had a tug at his heart to stay on Elementary as well. So we are double duting the roles this year. Preschool @ 9 and Elementary @ 10:30. We will go to worship on Sunday Night.

Also coming up is Mine and Todd's anniversary vacation! 5 years of marriage, OH MY!
We are planning on going to Chicago for 4 days, BUT I discovered that the Monday & Tuesday we are there is when the girls are going to start school....I am NEVER away from my kiddos. EVER. and this breaks my heart.

So stay tuned! Post are sure to be exciting in the coming weeks! But this week you can expect.....
Disney Day 2 & 3
Baby Shower for Bailey
Things that make me throw up in my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat