Thursday, July 29, 2010

Madyson Moment: GUESS WHAT!??!?!?!

Do you have a four year old? If so, PLEASE tell me you hear this alot at your house?!

Since Madyson has turned four, everything is "Guess what!?!"

Conversation this afternoon:

Me: "How was your day at school"

Madyson: "guess what!?!"

Me: "what"

Madyson: My friend (name of child) got put in time out today and guess what!?!

Me "what"

Madyson: I got to eat a chocolate chip granola bar today and guess what?!?

Me: "what"

Madyson: "I am going to 4k in a few weeks and guess what?!!?

Me: **Before I could get "what" out**

Madyson: I don't want to sleep in my tinkerbell jammies tonight I want to sleep in my spiderman shirt because guess what?!?!

Me: "what"

Madyson: My friend (CHILDS NAME) like spiderman and guess what!!
.........I think you are starting to get the picture. Am I the only one getting to enjoy this phase? or is anyone else?!!?

2 comments:

  1. I have a four year old little boy and "Guess what!" is something I hear A LOT. He also likes to say, "Guess what?! I have some bad/good news..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is "Hey Mommy". It comes before every PHRASE.

    Hey Mommy, do you like this blue marker and hey Mommy do you think I should color with it and hey Mommy, do you think it will make a beautiful picture????

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat