Sunday, August 8, 2010

Falling apart!

Gals!
I am so sorry! I am sure that you all think I am falling part (which I kind of am!)

Last week turned into crazy week. Today was promotion Sunday at church and we literally had to spend the entire week hunting down people to fill all our empty rooms. I am not sure what is going on this year, but we are lacking teachers SERIOUSLY! it is so sad for these kiddos to walk into a room with a different teacher every week! =( I am pulling double duty this year. Instead of worship, I am teaching 2 year olds at 9am then working with children (1st-6th grade) at 10:30. I honestly feel that God has called me to do this. And today was a great example of why we need teachers. I bounced in and out of rooms the entire 2nd hour.
Please add our ministry to your prayer list. That people's hearts will be open and they will see that its okay to share an hour a week with kiddos that need to know about God's love!

2nd on my list of reasons i haven't blogged is...

Mine and Todd's 5 year anniversary is coming up and we have been busy mapping out our road trip. When Todd and I were (without children) we would pack up on a Thursday and leave until the following Tuesday...just driving. We would go to random places and have so much fun. When we were trying to decide where to spend our 5 year anniversary we both just fell in love with the idea of reliving those moments we had together. See in 4 years we have NEVER (not even 1x) left the girls for more than 1 night. It is seriously time for us to have some alone adult time and enjoy each other. So we have been mapping out our route of where all we want to go and researching things to do in those areas!
I don't want to give away all our plans but it will end at Wrigley Field, which I am SO excited about. I love baseball! I am really looking forward to jumping in the car and going and seeing what adventures we can find!

So that is this weekend!!!!

How has your week been? Busy?

1 comment:

Let's Chat