Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A case of the Mondays

So yesterday was not a good day for me. I couldn't post our anniversary trip blog bc I wasn't in the "happy mood".

Let me recap.

1) I woke up, got the girls up. We were eating breakfast getting ready for school when a squirrel flew into my dining room window. The dogs (all 4 of them) were playing Frisbee with this poor squirrel. I had to go and save his dead remains from being demolished by the 1 eyed pug, the chipompoo, the sophie girl and mr. snoop (coyote/German Shepard mix)

2) Todd had to go to the doctor yesterday. He has a lump on his neck we thought was an ingrown hair...turns out it is a cyst and that he will have to have surgery (sometime next week) to remove it.

3) At work I find out that the elephants at the zoo (who I use to work with) are being transferred to another zoo due to financial reasons. This devastated me bc those girls are like family to me. But I know they will have a great life at their new zoo. I cried most of the afternoon.

So needless to say....yesterday was one of those days where I wish I was in bed watching Tinkerbell with the girls.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, Sarah. So sorry. The entire last week felt like that for me. Some days are just so hard. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanks for the shout out in the previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry you had a rough Monday, I am right there with ya! I am ready for this weeke to be over! Hopefully today has been a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat