Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stats....Random....$5.00 shoes

So...Todd is good! The results came back yesterday and it was a subcutaneous cyst. THANK GOODNESS! I usually love being right but sometimes (like this) being wrong is even better!!!

have you noticed that you have a "stats" section now? I was checking this out today and found I have people that read from all over the world. That is exciting and scary at the same time.

I guess I never really thought much about this blog when I started writing. It was just me...and 1 follower that I didn't know. Now even though I only have 46 follows it says I average about 2,000 views a day. Either yall 46 are really in love with our family or some people read and don't follow....(by the way you should follow) every month I pick a follower and send them a special happy just because. I love sending people things I love (1 lucky follower has gotten my favorite label making machine...1 has gotten a great devotion book)

Friday, I promise to post the Chicago trip blog from Todd and Mine's anniversary trip. I have been sorting through all my pictures and I am ready!!


I do have something exciting to share with you! You all know I love a good bargain! I am the queen on consignment for expensive brands and cheap things! Well....yesterday I was at Family Dollar wasting time while Madyson was at Ballet and I discovered the MOST ADORABLE shoes! They are part of the knew kids line "Kidgets" This shoes are t-strap canvas shoes and they are leopard print. The best part...they were $5.00! Madyson and Aubrie have their expensive shoes but its nice to send them to school and not worry about their "nice shoes" getting messed up!

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for the great news about Todd!!! And...I have never heard of kidgets....but i'm definitely going to check out our local family dollar store! i love having "play" clothes and nice clothes :)
    ....and, i have not even noticed the "stats" section...i'm not sure if i want to :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news about your hubby! you probably also get readers from those who click "next blog" at the top of the screen! when you click that it takes you to random blogs. sometimes when i'm bored i'll click it a few times, lol..

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat