Thursday, June 10, 2010

Whoo Hooooo!



So I went to Target today to look at cameras! I was set that I knew exactly what I wanted when, ding ding...comments from the blog and emails start coming in. EVERYBODY said get a canon powershot.

So, I looked at them but couldn't decide...and then I left. Cameraless.

I called Todd and told him, "I think I know what I want but good things are coming up about canon powershots" so I asked him to go by and look at them.

He went to look at them and called his mom while he was a target and said, "I know what Sarah wants for her birthday (26 days away!!!) He told her about my camera and she told him that she would get it for me for my present!!!

So guess what I am holding in my hand? A Canon PowerShot SD980 IS Digital Elph

I only got to take 2 pictures before the battery needed to be charged but so far I love it!!!!!!

Since the battery is charging I have been reading the manuel! Turns out I can shake it and the pictures will flip, it has a touchscreen back and has the video with the sound!

I will post some more pictures and more info once I learn how to use it!

Thanks Kathy!!!! I can't wait to use it in Disney!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I want a new camera! You will have to let me know if you love yours! The pictures look great so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a canon powershot G10 and i love it! hope you enjoy your elph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love it! They hold up very well and take great pictures for a point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat