Monday, June 28, 2010

6days!

I always feel like I am about to launch a spaceship when we get to day 6 BEFORE a vacation

Cause then its the 5-4-3-2-1 BLAST OFF!!!!!!


As of today I have packed the girls clothes and shoes. I have packed my stuff, I am almost done packing Todd, then I get to do the list of things you have to bring to Disney that you don't want to buy there.
1)Batteries, 2)Gum (cause they don't sell gum in Disney!) 3)Sunglasses....etc.

So here is my schedule of to-do's after work.

Monday) work on packing with the girls
Tuesday) Community Group/Bake 48 angel food cupcakes
Wednesday) Church/decorate 48 angel food cupcakes
Thursday) Madyson's Birthday Party
Friday)PACK PACK PACK
Saturday) Pick up rental car and load the car
Sunday) L-E-A-V-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you probably won't hear from me until Friday. =( I know you are going to be sad!
But I promise Friday's post will be long enough for you to miss me a few days!

THEN NEXT WEEK~ I have a whole bunch of fun post prepared for you!!!!

Question: When you are getting ready to go on vacation what is something that you always HAVE to bring?????

2 comments:

  1. Water, Toilet Paper ( Just in case) & Wet Wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your trip! I've been thinking how much fun Disney would be...don't think I've been since that Disney trip from Sumner Hill! However, I don't think it would be any fun on my own. :-) Someday....

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat