Friday, June 11, 2010

Whats in the bag

One of my oldest friends (oldest as in longest not as in elder), Brittany tagged me in participating "What's in the bag?" When I saw this I got really excited, because (ah-hum cough cough...BG isn't an official Broadus Bunchie....) But never the less, I have spent countless hours with this beautiful new mom doing all sorts of weird, excited, crazy things! One day I will do a post of high school and tell you about each of the girls that were my best friends throughout life(there are 12...yes 12...all 12 were honorary bridesmaids of mine!)

But Brittany stands out because 1) she has been my friend since 1989 when we start Kindergarten. She use to come to my house all the time, and every time she did, my dad got a kidney stone. Seriously. Every time. As we got older, I guess he got use to her and his situation got better.  2) Brittany and I (and Meg another of the group) once took a random road trip to New Orleans when we were 17? We didn't tell our parents...and we got lost coming home. 3) Also, when our friends went through the "date guys from another town" Brittany, Maghen (another one of the 12) and I had our 3 boys that we hung out with. That is a whole other blog (see what all you have to look forward too!) and 4) out of all 12 of our friends, I have only been apart of Brittany's wedding. =) I was one of her honoraries and I was honored! Now she and her sweet husband John Michael are cruising through the first year of parenthood, with their precious, amazing little boy Ryder (who has been on a schedule since day one of his life!)

So, back to the bag......

My bag is full of different things at different times. Right now here is what we have!

Camera & Camera Case, Receipts from Target, Dollar General, and Walmart, Keys, 60 cents, pacifier, make up mirror, 2 hairbows, mineral powder, blackberry, business cards from networking peeps, extra pair of shoes for madyson, Sheriffs badge?, wallet and...

Appointment book. It is always with me, regardless of if it fits in the bag that day or not.

and for you snoopy people, in the wallet we have

Disney Credit Card (for Disney purchases only), Burkes Friday's Card, Applebees giftcard, Library card,
Target card, insurance card, drivers license and debit card.

Thats about it!! Some days you can catch me on a really good day when I have a straight iron, razor, extra outfit, phone charger, wads of candy, diaper and gobs of baby wipes. But today was a long day at work, so just the essentials.



You gals know I love to know all about you so if you are reading this, do it on your blog, then leave a comment below so I can go see What in the bag!!??!?!

2 comments:

  1. how do you become an official broadus bunchie???!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do this post once I get my camera out from my parents' house! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat