Wednesday, June 30, 2010

8 is great!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...
1) Disney...duh!

2) driving a mini van this weekend! (I hear the next milestone in my life is turning 30 and getting one!)

3) Being DONE with birthday parties for 8 months!

4) Aubrie Kate moving upstairs at school so we don't have tantrums every morning

5) Seeing my parents as "Disney grandparents"

6) Going to the Beach later in July (even if the oil is there...stupid BP)

7) Eating Breakfast in Cinderella's Castle....one more mark off my bucket list

8) Going to Seattle NEXT SUMMER for Kristie's wedding!!!!



8 Things I did Yesterday...
1) made itineraries for Summer Camp

2) Played with an anole

3) facebook stalked some people

4) explained to Madyson why I get angry when I have to clean up food that is purposely thrown across the room

5) ate an entire sleeve of saltines

6) Emailed my favorite Chick-fil-a guy

7) saw precious pictures of Ninja (Nicholas Jackson)

8) read "theres a party in Heaven" to Madyson



8 Things I Wish I Could Do...
1) be a homemaker and go to bible studies and play dates

2) pack like a normal person instead of an OCD person

3) be a better wife

4) go to cooking school

5) think before speaking

6) have a better vocabulary

7) read the entire bible without questioning it

8) make a coconut cake like my aunt Elsie.



8 Shows I Enjoy...

1) Glee. I am such a teeny bopper. But I love this show. The music is amazing, its my driving music for Disney

2) The Bachelorette (not The Bachelor) if I weren't married I would love to be on this show. I could have my guy picked by week 5, if not before.

3) Toddlers & Tiaras: Nothing is more comedic than pageant moms.

4) CSI: I feel smart watching this.

5) Castle: Funny, Funny show

6) Cupcake Wars: I seriously feel like I could win this show. I love it so much

7) Devine Design: Candace, please come to my house

8) My fair wedding with David Tutera: He is so amazing. To be an understudy for him would be a dream!
 
 
I tag you all!!! 1/2 of you I don't know and would love to know more about!!!

1 comment:

Let's Chat