Thursday, June 24, 2010

Adventures with Aubrie!

 For those of you that aren't a facebook friend, here is what you missed the other night.

"I have been on a roll getting all the laundry done before Disney. My goal is to leave the house spotless so we can come home to a super clean house. I had just taken one load out of the washer when the phone rang. I sat the clothes in the "flip" basket (mistake #1) and went to answer the phone (mistake #2) I came back just a few minutes later and found my precious 2 year old had somehow dumped the kitty litter box all into my basket of clean clothes. I really wanted to throw the whole thing out but I couldn't because it had my cute jeans in it, so instead I took them out and shook out all the pebbles and poop and whatever else the cats had in there. then had to rewash all the clothes! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat