Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Unknown/random Facts about me.

You read someone's blog for SO long-you really feel like you "Know" them. I have this random thing on twitter where I share Unknown Facts about me. Ya know...just in case you were wondering.

Since it's Tuesday-and I am too lazy to take my 34 week photo-I thought I would share a few randoms.

1) EVERYnight I watch Father of the Bride or FOTB II. I know every word and it helps me sleep. I also have written a script for FOTB III....So baby Meghan can get married. Steve Martin-give me a call-lets make this happen.



2) I wear Toms almost everyday. they are my "mom shoe" I have them in multiple styles. when I want to look "less momish" I wear wedges. I save my heels for sexy or super dressy occasions.



3) I am obsessed with these-I have purchased 11 (1 for each room in the house) for when we come home from the hospital with Amelia.
Source: bing.com via Sarah on Pinterest


My favorite Sonic drink: Cherry Coke

Never had a : Diet Coke

Never seen: Gone with the Wind, E.T., or any Star Wars movie (and about 1million other movies because I never watched movies growing up so I just don't get it)

Favorite Television Show: Castle, The Ellen Show, High Low Project, American Pickers, Top Gear

Favorite Music: Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, Mumford and Sons,...and Vanilla Ice (don't judge)

Dream Job: Disney Event Planner

Most Annoying Thing About Me: Loud chomping of ice after every drink. I leave my towel on the floor after a bath.

Favorite Bible Verse: Prov. 16:3

Favorite childhood memory: Sunday lunch and fishing at my grandmas (now my parents!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat