Wednesday, February 13, 2013

#40bags40days

With baby girl arriving in 34 days (Oh.My.Gosh) I have decided to "Decrapify" our house for REALZ. To keep me on track-I am linking up with White House Black Shutters for the 40 bags in 40 days decluttering challenge!

Since Miss Amelia will be here before the 40 days is up-I am working hard to make sure the crap is gone before she arrives.

The push behind this is not to add something else to my plate but to really look at life and how we live it. We have so much "STUFF" and I can't appreciate the things we have because I am constantly picking up/putting away/storing...the extra stuff. So-by the time "toodles" (as the girls call her) joins our family on the outside, I want to be able to relax and enjoy life-without the crap!

I started today-with the place that things go to die. We have these cabinets in our den under the television that is the "got to shove it in" place when company is coming over and we need to pick up fast. The only thing is...it stays there.

So-my little project today went like this:


Open Cabinet....
make the "omg" face......   


Wii stuff & books/photo albums

Kids side with their special barbies and tea party guest.


 This clean out rendered 2 bags of trash and 1 bag of give-away :) 3 bags down-37 more to go.




1 comment:

Let's Chat