Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday Activities!

When we purchased my mini van almost 2 years ago-The salesman (who is a friend of ours) said their was a underlying "warning" to owning a van. He said, "No matter how "clean" you are-your van will be disgusting." I didn't believe him-but here years later-I see what he was talking about! With baby arriving in less than 40 days-I have a list of random things I need done (for my sanity) one was to clean the van. LIKE take all the seats out and clean the carpet, the seats, the doors, the windows...
So that is what we did this morning.
 Here is the van after we removed all the junk/trash/and the captain's chairs. This DOES NOT do the nastyness justice. Because I know DHS would take my kids if they saw the grossness. (all in the backseat) Sophie-the Old Lady Dog-was on crumb duty.
 We headed to the car wash and ran it through-then spent over an hour vacuuming the dern thing out!

 Once we got all the crumbs out-sticky things off the floor-etc. we went home to restock. The girls got moved to the backrow and we set it up for them with organizers and a TRASH CAN.
I used one of my Thirty-one Organizing Utility Totes to make a "Van Bag" that has a first aid kit, umbrella, pony tail holders, brush, wipes, a few tools like screw driver, flashlight etc...




Then-Todd had to leave to go to a work function-so my mom came over and we took the girls and my nephew (ages 6, 5, 4) to the children's museum!






I was exhausted by 3:30 so we went home and rested! My dad came over and did some more of my random list things (plumbing adjustments-new lights etc...)

It was WAY to productive for a Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat