Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The First Lady Visits!

First Lady Michelle Obama is here in town today promoting her Lets Move Campaign!

It is a huge day for our tiny school district as well as our family!

My eldest niece, Emma, who is in jr. high. was selected to introduce Mrs. Obama at the press conference today.






This was Emma's first public speaking engagement and as a Communication/Public Relations person...I am so proud. She was poised and well spoken and did awesome!

Here are a few pictures I snapped while watching the live stream at home!





Our district was highlighted because our leaders took the initiative to change lunches across all 7 schools and make healthy lunches available. They also did this-without increasing any funds!

We are very proud of our excellent district and of my beautiful niece!



*I started a new blog that is just about me-if you want to follow click here*








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat