Monday, February 4, 2013

A little post :)

Friday night we had my family over to celebrate my dad's retirement! He has been a faithful employee of the USPS for over 25 years. He worked the night shift-all of my life-so he missed out on a lot of things. But I always knew he was doing it to provide for us-and I am so thankful he has the chance to enjoy life now!
Me with no makeup (SCARY!) I was so busy getting everything ready for the night-I forgot to put it on. Oh well-it was just family.


Saturday-we met my mom and did some shopping. I needed to pick up a few items for Amelia and we had a babies r us gift card so that was great! We also began the debate over strollers-Needless to say-we did not get one! Once we got home our friends Bridget and Ken came over to hang out. Bridget is 21 weeks pregnant with a little boy! B&K and I go way back to elementary days-then as grown ups. I was their wedding coordinator-and now we are expecting together! (and their daughter Makayla is Aubrie Kate's BFF)

Sunday-we went to church then I earned my Meanest Mom Badge-Then we had girl scouts-then we went to our friends Carla and Michael's for the Super Bowl!

Monday was low-key. AK and I hung out-planned her bday party-and picked up Amelia's bedding (here's a sneak)

Then we went to our church's clothes/food pantry to work. Here are the some pictures of the impromptu fashion show we put on at the end of the night :)
Kristen and I modeling our "Say Yes To The Dress Your Bump" look. We are 4 weeks apart-both pregnant with our 3rd girl!

Jennifer is my sweet-sweet friend! Her husband Joseph was my "boss" when I worked for the church.

These are our life group girls (minus Mallory-who's grandfather passed away suddenly-please pray for her) Kristen, Me, Jennifer and Carla :) I love this group of girls!

1 comment:

Let's Chat