Thursday, March 24, 2011

The ABC's Of Me!

A-Age: 26. creepin towards 27

B-Bed size: KING

C-Chore you hate: LAUNDRY

D-Dogs: 4. Snoop, Hercules, Sophie and Reese...although snoop and herc are nearing the end

E-Essential start to your day: Coke

F-Favorite Color: Robin's Egg Blue

G-Gold or Silver: Depends

H-Height: 5'2ish i think? maybe 5'4 on a good day

I-Instruments you play: Nothing...

J-Job title: Children's Ministry Assistant!

K-Kids: 2 girls and 1 TBD baby born in our heart! (coming soon!)

L-Live: The most overweight state in America! Mississippi!

M-My mom's name: Debbie

N-Nickname: Sarah Beth

O-Overnight hospital stay: Observation for 1 week when pg with #1, the after each girl was born

P-Pet Peeve: talking to someone and them not making eye contact

Q-Quote from a movie: "Truvy: Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion. 

R-Right/Lefty: Both

S-Sibling: Shannon, Wesley, Renea, Tristen, Gauge, Mary!

T-Time you wake up: 6

U-Underwear: Yes

V-Veggies you dislike: none! Love them all!

W-What makes you run late: "Mommy I can't find my other shoe"

X-Xrays you've had: arms,  leg, neck

Y-Yummy food you make: Todds favorites are Italian Chicken, Roast, and 7 cheese macncheese

Z-Zoo animal: Elephant...although since ours got shipped off....The Tigers

4 comments:

  1. SO FUNNY! I had typed this up to post at a later date and then I saw yours this morning! One of my favorite quotes is from "Steel Magnolias", too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Will have to do the Wild Animal Park when your out here I think they every animal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list!
    We just got a new elephant - finally! After years of being elephant-less. I hope it wasn't your elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this! Super fun, I wana do one too!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat