Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring is here !

Well-look whos back! I apologize for my impromptu vacation from blogging but Spring is here and my day planner is packed tighter than a hoarder's pod!

Lets do some catch up! I am so glad that we are 2 weekends away from being DONE completely with the porch! We have the all of the structure, roof and screens. We need to do another coat of paint, trim, and decorate!

I will def. be blogging via wifi and laptop from now on!

Since we talked last-we had cake and ice cream with family to celebrate the end of "Aubrie week". The kids played outside all day!



Sunday we went to church, then Madyson and I did a little shopping. I have lost some weight and needed some new jeans and dresses. Found some GREAT deals at Ross' Dress for Less! Madyson got some cute silver stride rite sandals from there as well!

Sunday night we went to Pamela and Will's house for Supper Club! Pamela made yummy Breakfast for Dinner! I love me some BRINNER!!!

We flew past the next week to the following weekend and spent it in Atlanta! Todd's dad was getting remarried-Ikea and American Girl stores are both there-it was bliss! We came home with some porch items and new glasses for "Elizabeth and Molly"



The next week brought on tons of stress and full hearts. We got a call from the agency that is doing our homestudy wanting to know if we were ready to start interviews! It pained me to say no =( we are postponing it due to a certain little 4 year old that is having eye surgery! yes that is right! Madyson will be having eye surgery May 6th. Her little eye decided since our last visit that it was going to start getting weak so surgery is our next step. It is a "common" surgery but the thought of her little eye ball and eye muscle getting cut on is enough to stress anyone out. As much as I am ready to do our homestudy-I know that this month needs to be spent preparing her for surgery and all the emotions that come with it.

This past weekend-I worked our church garage sale which was an AMAZING experience! You know me-full out junker! I was so excited to see all the stuff that was donated! I even ran into a few blog readers! (unfortunatly-I didn't have my camera =() But I did walk away from the sale with just 1 thing! (are you shocked?!) I found a TON that I wanted but-we are being even more cautious than normal with money since we have house appraisal and adoption cost added to regular life stuff. So what did I get? Oh this little gem! =)


Yes...a card catalog! An Apothocary! What am I going to do with it? I have a few ideas!

We have gone to some birthday parties-
Taken Dance Pictures in the middle of a tornado =)




We have supported our teams in baseball!


and i have started wearing makeup again! (only on special occasions!)
 So whew! Now you are caught up! I am back so just get ready-Got A lot of before and afters to show you!

2 comments:

  1. Those dance recital dresses are adorable!!! SO cute! And you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat