Thursday, March 10, 2011

huh?

I stalk my stats alot....i mean alot. I like to see what people are reading, where they are coming from (HELLO SINGAPORE!) and so on....
One thing that I have noticed over the past month is this post (To Post or Not to Post Jan, 2010) has become overwhelmingly popular.

I am not real sure why...its just a random rant. But anywho, I wrote that I like to see where God's work through issues...so I thought I would address it...then maybe **Hopefully** it will drop OUT of my top 10 post.

1) Shopping. Its out of my system. I have done so well over the last year at budgeting every dollar, paying off bills, building a savings, that I despise going to Walmart now and target is a special trip.
I do go junkin but that is only for stuff that is on my list to try to finish the house (or that i can repurpose and sell for money) And yes, I do believe God had a hand in this because it was a serious issue. I mean over 700$ in one month to walmart? Not anymore. Rarely on our bank statements does it say any major chain.

2) Tired? I work fulltime, remodeling a house, have 2 children, pursuing another, while keeping up with my charity work, family and all things else....so needless to say...still tired. but blessed to still be!

3)Moving-we are so happy and content in our lives right now. I know that this is where we are suppose to be at this time in our lives. We love our church, our friends, the girls are thriving in school. The only thing that would cause us to move now is if a position with Todd's company opened up in 1 of our 2 "dream lands" and he got it. But that-would be a total God thing, bc these two markets aren't usually the ones with the openings.

4)sewing...I am banking on my 12 year old niece to become a professional so I can just let her make my stuff. Really-I would love too, but I just don't have time or the space at the moment.

5) I have learned a lot this year about letting go and letting God. When you get smacked in the head by our Lord-you listen. I can not do things alone and I can only do things with Him by our side. So needless to say-I have learned to stop and pray when situations get hard and he does work them out, maybe not as quick as I would like but he does it when its time.

So thank you to all 212 readers that found "To Post or Not To Post" so thriving I hope this helps catch you up to date :)

Don't forget to go over to Ashley's page and help support their adoption! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat