Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Aubrie Kate!!

Happy Birthday my sweet sassy girl! Today you turn 3 years old!! I can NOT believe that it has been 3 years since you graced our lives with your vibrant spirit!
It seems like only yesterday I was walking in to vote in the presidential primaries....when the lady asked me "Oh girl-when are you do?" I responded with..."Oh in about 2 hours"
And indeed, 2 hours and 54 minutes later you were there! (12:54pm)
The first days home were rough. Life with 2 babies was a bit to take in all at once! But lucky for you your big sister was SMITTEN with you the first time she saw you. She loved having her very own baby and you seemed to be very fond of her as well!
the first 11 months of your life-were simple and calm. Then you discovered you could do new things-like walk, talk, and run!

When you turned one we Celebrated with a monkey Theme! and took your first trip to Disney shortly after!

When you turned 2: we celebrated with a birthday "potty" you were potty trained within the week and were excited to be a big girl!
You and sister were dubbed "Princesses of the Day" at our Disney Trip this past summer!
You are very much a "star" I cannot wait to see what your life has instore for you! You love all things girly, sparkly, fancy, and cute! You love to wear dresses and always ask for your "shunshades"
You would wear makeup everyday if I would let you. We say you are our little firecracker =)
What are you up to these days?
Well you are officially "Sassy" Free! I had a goal to make sure it was gone before you turned 3 and you have done great! There have been a few nights of "I need my baby sassy" but you know you are a big girl! It has helped that we made an agreement that if you got rid of your "sassy" you could get a swing set for your birthday!
You are a whopping 33lbs and almost 37inches tall! You eat everything you can find, recently you discovered PB&J and you love to eat pickles!!
You adore a new pair of shoes (boots have been your big thing this year) and you are always wanting to go "shwoppin"
Daddy and I are so thankful to have you apart of our crazy little bunch and feel so blessed that God entrusted us with one of his most "fancy" creations!

2 comments:

  1. She and Murphy seem so much alike...aside from the fact that she's a girl and he's a boy...I mean they seem to have very similiar personalities! And I just love that picture of you holding Aburie while she was asleep. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! Happy Birthday! She's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat