Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ahyaya!

Do you ever get an idea and then it snow balls into the big ole' messy mess?

Yup-that was me this past weekend!

Friday morning I woke with the thought-today is the day I am going to tear down my screen porch. Remember the screen porch has been used as a storage place for my dad's garbage finds. He had one more load to haul off (to his new storage building at his new house) so I thought what a perfect time to take this apart. The wood was rotting-it was a big mess.

For 4 hours I took the roof off-the screens off-the moulding off- demolished the whole thing!!!

Then I stopped and looked and thought-what have I gotten myself into!!!!


Yikes! This had to be done in order for our roofer guys to come in and put our new roof on-or he would do it and that would cost.....a whole lot.

Now I have a big empty spot-that needs to be rebuilt, a new fence that needs to go up, "Landscaping" because there is no grass back there....a swing set that needs to be built....all in 3 weeks AND it is suppose to rain this weekend =(

After a complete meltdown on Saturday- I was ecstatic to go to supper club on Saturday night to get away from the mess.

Thanks to Tyanne for hosting it Supper Club!

1 comment:

  1. you are one brave lady!! :)
    but just think how accomplished you'll feel once you compare the "before" and "After" pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat