Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Madyson Moment:From Nana

My mom emailed this to me the other day: she wanted to share her own Madyson Moment-Thought it deserved a blog post of its own:

:::Okay, I know you are busy but I have to tell you what Madyson did last night.  I am so emotional about it I can't say it out loud b/c I am about to bust wide open now just thinking about it......she is too precious and so serious!  As you know!!!!  We were sitting and eating last night and she just was looking at me very deep and intense..I asked her what she was thinking and she said she was remembering a song I sang to her when she was little.  I started to sing the sunshine song and she never stopped staring at me....afterwards she reached her arms out and pulled them to her heart and said she was putting the song in her heart so she could keep it forever....then she asked me if I knew who lived there and she said Jesus.  Oh Sarah, I am so proud of you and the way you are raising your girls....have to stop now!!!!:::::


Pretty awesome moment. Very Proud of my Girl!

1 comment:

Let's Chat