Monday, February 7, 2011

Love Day 2011,new site, birthdays...and more

Post #1 of 2 today :)

A tradition we love-is Love Day...our form of Valentine's day.

Last year-I had a great day planned, it turned out to be a meltdown....So this year I am taking it a new direction!

The girls are always asking us for a day of movies...staying home in our pjs-watching movies-and we do this on Friday nights but they want a full day of us watching their picks...so I think that is the route we are going to go...maybe some heart shape cinnamon toast....or something special....I will blog about it-I promise.

I have stumbled upon another cheap site. I love my Zulily.com but today I have discovered Totsy!
In my opinion its a bit cheaper than Zulily~Ive been surfing around the site and found a few things I want to pick up for some upcoming babies in our life!

Speaking of babies-My baby is fixing to be a preschooler! Aubrie Kate turns 3 next month! I am so excited to have her reach 3-the two's have been rough so hears to hoping that 3 is better! I am debating what to do in terms of party. I think I have it all worked out in my head-but I have to run it by our CFO (todd) before I finalize the plans.

Tonight I will post the family room pictures! Yesterday was so overwhelming I forgot I had promised that...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love!!! the new site... Its so Me! LOL and 3 already?? They get big sooo fast, Kenna in June too! ANd I am with youon the prayers for 3's being a smoother ride! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat