Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Family Room

 This is the Back wall-it has our family photo wall, my grandfather's chifferobe my grandmother's table.
 This is in the entry hall (out of order but I just did) The suitcases 3 are salvaged, 1 is todd's grandfathers, the white roosters are from the "Junkin" post and the vase and flowers were given to me for free =) The trunk is from a local antique shop.
 Our couch. I made the round table, and that lamp!, the window is from the garbage.
 this is an old dresser that I made a barnwood top for. it has all the pictures of our girls and now serves as our sofa table cost $15 without knobs with knobs it will be 51! (those knobs are super expensive!)
 Our Duncan Phife table that was my grand mothers and 2 of my cheap ugly chairs! I did an antique finish on them and made new seat bases & cushions! Total cost $4.00 a chair! The crosses have all been given to us for gifts =)
The fireplace (still working on the mantel) The painting is a worship painting from Revival. It is God's hands holding the world. the back ground is a bunch of words like (HOLY HOLY...PRAISE GOD!) the floral was free as was the vase and the candle holders. Todd's stepmom gave us the B.The large cross is sitting on A 1956 World Book...Book A. It belonged to my grandmother. When I was young I use to sit and look at all the color pictures of animals.

Our family room is just that-a room for our family. Its cozy and colorful and our place to relax! I love it there.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It looks great and the best parts are the Salvage and did it your self stuff! You go Girly :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat