Wednesday, February 16, 2011

She is almost 3!!

It is so hard to believe that in 1 month my little girl will be 3 years old! She is becoming very opinionated in her "old age". The other day we started talking about her party and she said "No party! Aubrie wants swing set"
Really? No Party? But mommy is a party planner....Mommy needs a party!
I found myself going from sinking into no party depression to looking at wooden swing sets online! After crunches some numbers (slim numbers) Todd and I decided that we could buy a swing set and do a family party for the cost of a big friends/family party.

Only problem is.....We have NOT EVEN started construction on our back porch area. We need
a)a new fence
b)rip out the entire screened porch and re build it
c)put a new roof on it
d) landscape (this yard has not been landscaped in 15 years!!!)
geesh...I see some busy weekends ahead. *PRAYING that the weather holds out!!**

2 comments:

  1. That's what Murphy and Macy Kate are getting for their birthday!! We have NOTHING to play with outside...he will be ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! It's so lovely and the music is awesome. Keep up the blog! If you have time I would like for you to visit my blog at www.centronsweather.blogspot.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat