Friday, July 16, 2010

WOW.

So yesterday on a whim I reposted my "Show Us Your Life Single Guys" to display my friend Brian.

Well, less than 24 hours later. I have had over 3000 hits and 28 comments! I am floored by the response (Actually I knew he would be a hit, but I had no idea there were that many FABULOUS women out there!!)

I promise everyone that

1) Brian (his mom & his sister) have access to this blog to read all your comments.
2) If you have sent me your email, your friends email, or your daughters email I have passed them along.
3) He is completly flattered but totally overwhelmed! When I told him about this I told him I was displaying him on SUYL as my favorite single friend....we had no idea that it would esclade into the dating game!

Like I said, You are all fabulous women and if something does come out of any of this  I will be exstatic!!

I pray for each of you that you all find that great guy you are looking for! Brian is certainly an amazing "catch" for any woman!

And as a married woman I can verify that even though a man cannot "fulfill" your life, he can fill it with so much love. I hope that everyone of you get your prince charming SOON!

Thank you again for taking an interest in our Brian. He is such a special guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat