Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sunday Girls Design: Feature

Whenever I find something I love, I feel like I need to shout from the roof tops
so EVERYONE can love them.

Today, I'm featuring Sunday Girls Designs.

I stumbled upon this Etsy store in my quest to find the perfect baby shower invitation.

The girls took my thoughts and turned it into:

I loved it so much, I decided to go back to them for Madyson's Birthday Party Invitations.
I couldn't find what I wanted, the child was having a "pizza princess" party but didn't want the Disney princesses (since her Disney princess party was going to be in Disney) So I emailed Sarah & Megan and told them I needed a princess pizza party invitation.
The next day they sent me two drafts


Since Madyson has Brown hair we went with that one, but even though it was cute...it still wasn't Madyson.
I sent them a description of her and they whipped out this amazing creation

Aren't the glasses and the star burst to die for? The best thing is to have this custom creations was $15.00 a design. They sent me the jpeg and I printed them out on my home computer! I contacted them on the 9th and had the final product by the 12th. I call that some FAST service!!! They customize everything from colors, to fonts...possibilities are endless!

Go and visit my friends over at Sunday Girls Designs!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! love the glasses on her invite - the perfect personalized touch!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat