Thursday, July 8, 2010

Turning Back Time: The Joy of Facebook

My friends have been ever so sweet to post pictures on facebook of us growing up. (you know the ones you assumed they had left at their parents house when they graduated and their parents had thrown away!)

So I thought I would share some wonderful photos from my Friends Facebook Pages!



This is from sometime in the early 90s. that is me on the floor in the white shirt with my eyes clothes.
Meredith is to my left. She just graduated Law School
Kimberly is beside her. She just got married
Jennifer Jordan is in the colorful sweater: she died in jr. high from cancer
Ashley is the one holding up a book, it was her party
Lisa is in the blue striped shirt: she was the first of our friends to get married
and kara is in the windsuit-she is married now.

This is in Jr. high at the winter dance
On the front row is (courtney, Lisa (from above), Fallan, and Brad
on the back row is Meredith (from above), Michael, Me (awful hair!) Matthew Joyce, Mallory(she is expecting her 2nd baby soon!) Tim, Ashlea Morgan(she just got married) Phillip, Ashley Lott (from above) and Shawn.

This is from another Jr. High Dance (before Tanning beds) Mallory (from above) Maghen and Me being silly

This is from 8th grade from our girls Christmas Party
Bottom row-Tonya, Christen, Me
Top Row-Melissa, Leslie, Ashley (from previous) and Jennifer (my best friend and who Madyson is named after)

This is from 9th grade trip to Disney World! (funny, I am here now!)
front row: Kristen, Meg, Me
Back row: Lisa, Brittany

Same trip: Lisa, Ashlea (from above) Me

High School, Senior Luau!! I am the one on the floor in the blue pants. I am leaning on Brian (you will learn more about him tomorrow!)

I hope you enjoyed some of the embarrassing photos of me from back in the day, brought to you by my pack rat friends on facebook :)

1 comment:

Let's Chat