Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today is the Day!!

Today is the day that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad it is!!!

I am so filled with happiness right now it is unbelievable!!

Yesterday, my parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary!! 30 years!! They were so adorable. They spent the day together, then my dad took my mom to buy a new car! She got a 2009 Nissan Altima. Then we all went out to eat! They are leaving tomorrow for a mini-vaca to the coast so they are just oozing with love!

Besides being so happy for them, today marks 19 days til DISNEY!!! 19 days!! WHOOP WHOOP!! We are official in the teens!!! This makes me soooo excited you have no idea!!!

that means this time next week we will only have 12 days!! then in 2 weeks we will be down to 5 days!!!!!

I have been planning this for so long (130+ days out) that I fill like I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!!

I have created the packing list for both of the girls! Now I am working on Todd's list and My list.

I have the shopping list of food/other things I need to buy ready to be bought and the other day I finally found Madyson a Belle dress to wear!

Now she has a Cinderella dress but she really wanted to be belle (bc of her brown hair) but belle costumes are so hard to find and when you do they are extremely over priced. So I watched a few on Ebay and found it & won it!!

I hope everyone has a blessed day! Keep your eyes focused on the Lord! Because this is the day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your parents! That is awesome...your mom deserved a new car and they deserve a fun trip. Tell her I said hey and that I miss her.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat