Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Hump Day!!

Today was a fabulous day!

The sun was shining! Work went smooth! It was all in all a nice, easy day!

My parents are off to the coast for their "honeymoon trip". 30 years of marriage, they do deserve a honeymoon!!

Todd and I are gearing up for Disney!!! All I have left to do is grocery shop for stuff to take and buy myself a few pair of shorts! Other than that we are ready!

I will probably start packing the girls next weekend. I don't just "pack" I am a very detailed packer. I use large ziploc bags to pack fore each day. I put both girls outfits for "Monday: Magic Kingdom" in a labeled zippy..I do this for each day then I also put the extra outfits for the day in a zippy. That way when I am packing a diaper bag for the day all I have to do is grab the labeled zippy throw in some diapers and go!

18 days! Zippity DO Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat