Friday, June 12, 2009

sick, weddings, and work oh my!!!

So over the past few days I have been breaking from blogging. My life really isn't interesting enough for everyday updates!

Disney is fast approaching!! Next week we will be in our TEEN days!!!

I woke up Thursday morning feeling AWFUL! I couldn't breathe through my nose, I had a terrible cough, fever, aches...so I called in!! (shocking! You know I don't feel good if I call in)

When Madyson woke up, her eyes were glued shut with green junk, her face was all swollen, she had a runny nose...we were both pitiful.

So we stayed home Thursday and stayed dosed up on allergy/cough medicine and "ice pops"

I went to bed Thursday night still feeling terrible.

I woke up this morning and could hardly function. I was so sleepy from all the medicine I took before bed and just plan nasty feeling.

SO... I threw on some clothes and drove myself to work...got all of my daily duties done then went home and got back into bed.

Around 4:30 (thanks to my wonderful aunt who picked up my girls) I began to function again. Still horse, feeling better but not wonderful, I got dressed and made my way to Provine Church to coordinate Stacey Gaines wedding.

Let me tell you about sweet Stacey Gaines! Stacey was a student teacher at CHS in 03, that is where I first heard about her. When I got to MC she was one of my mom's precious "friends". Stacey is the most talented, smartest, beautiful Christians that I know.

Stacey called me a few months ago and asked if I could serve as her wedding coordinator. I agreed and tonight was a smooth process.

I have been doing weddings for a while and the more and more I do, the more I start to believe that rehearsal are slowly fading away. People know automatically what to do (except mothers/motherinlaws/grandmas...they are the ones who need to rehearse) Anyway, Stacey's wedding is going to be fabulous and sweet. I just have to be up and ready EARLY in the morning!!!

So with that said, I am asking everyone for prayer over the next few weeks. I have discovered something that I truly feel was created for me. I absolutely got so excited when I learned about this that I wanted to cry. The problem is, becoming a part of it isn't up to me, its up to others.

I am praying that if God wants me apart of it, It will be. Todd and I truly need it. So please remember us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat