Monday, June 29, 2009

False Teeth, To-Do list, and hot days

So it is Monday, again. It is crazy how this day keeps coming back. This weekend was a fabulous weekend. It was my first weekend off in months. It was the first weekend of my new life.

I spent Friday night with great friends, popcorn, and an outdoor movie..Hitchcock's Sabotage. I have never seen a Hitchcock film all the way through so it was a great time. The movie was put on by the Clinton Arts Council (that I am know president-elect of!!) We had about 50 film watchers and a few bugs, it was a great start to the weekend!

Saturday was a busy busy day!! Madyson celebrated turning 3 a weekend early. We had her first "friends" party. Her best friends Gavin, Caitlyn, Kinsley Grace, and Miss Amy came to sno-biz in Clinton along with her cousins Emma, Ellie, Toby and Zach for all-you-can eat sno-cones, cheetos, and cupcakes (menu designed by the party princess herself). She received really nice gifts (alot of Disney stuff!) and came home exhausted.

She played with her toys and then we went to Old Navy to get some shorts and stuff for Disney! When we got home it was burning up outside so we turned on the sprinkler and played until we were cooled off!

Sunday started out perfect! We went to church and Todd and I taught the 9am, 2 year old Sunday School Class. We went to service at 10:30 and took my niece, Emma. During service, we had the Lord's Supper. This was Emma's first Lord's Supper since becoming a Christian a few months ago! It was such a special time to spend with her!

After church we went swimming at MeMe & Jim's then we came home and watched movies!

Now the countdown is on...6 days until Disney! TONS TO DO!! This is my last week at the zoo "full time" and it is a bittersweet time.

Tomorrow I will post pictures of Madyson's party and we will discuss my new adventure!

Until then....

Oh wait! I forgot to tell you how false teeth fit into this post! My grandma is staying with us tonight while her house is being repainted. I am use to picking up bowls of ice cream that Madyson leaves on the table each night, so tonight I come into the den from the bathroom and reach down to pick up what I thought was Madyson's ice cream bowl, only to find out it holds my grandmas false teeth! Now if you know me really well, you would know I have a terrible gag reflex. Needless to say this took over my throat and luckily, my mom was there to get the bowl before Ms. Field's Pimento cheese ended up everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat